CD Label template
How to Make CD Labels
CD label template software is a surefire way to create do it yourself CD labels from pre-attached templates or to design your own labels for CDs, DVDs and blu-ray disks. RonyaSoft offers a simple tool for making CD labels, covers, inserts, envelopes, sleeves and paper cases for your collection. This software has a pre-attached CD labels template selection to choose from. Or you may choose a blank template and create your own layout of a CD DVD label.
How to make CD labels?
There are three ways of how to make CD labels with their own pros and cons. You can make a CD label on your own from paper and letter it with pen or marker ink pen. It is the fastest and cheapest way of making CD labels template. But such CD label template looks poor. Moreover it is hard to repeat the same CD label template or the process will take much time and pain to repeat the same layout. That is why most do it yourself templates look very simple. For example, such CD labels template may get only the disc name and a part number.
The second way to make CD labels is to search ready to use CD labels template online and letter them with pen or try to customize these templates with available graphics editors. This way of getting CD label template is absolutely free, but time consuming. You will waste hours to find CD labels template without watermarks or other signs or to erase them from a CD label template you like.
The third and the most cost and time effective way of how to make CD labels is getting RonyaSoft CD DVD label application. The software provides you a tool kit for creating labels, inserts, DVD and blu ray paper cases, printable envelopes and even origami covers in few simple clicks.
How to make CD labels with RonyaSoft application?
- Click to download free CD label software. This will be a trial version with full set of features to create CD label, DVD covers, blu-ray inserts and origami covers for various types of discs you have in your collection. This CD label printing software a full set of functions which you will get in full version. The full version of CD DVD label maker is affordable and does not offer in-app purchases.
- Start the software and choose a CD label template you like from a pre-attached collection or create CD label from scratch. The interface of the CD DVD label maker is user friendly and easy to understand looking alike most popular graphics editors.
- Print CD labels you have created and save the project to create and print CD labels for other discs in your collection.
- Cut and apply the CD label to a disc with applicator. You are done!
Why to use CD label maker?
This is all in one application to bring in order your collection of discs. Label discs for studying, leisure, work.
CD DVD label maker is a great solution for small companies and family owned businesses. CDs and DVDs are still widely used to offer company's presentations and reports. Though USB memory sticks are more popular, still CD DVD discs are still cheaper.
RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Maker is a great choice for:
- Students burning dozens of discs with ebooks, reports, video-courses and tutorials.
- Small businesses for sharing presentations and reports with partners and investors.
- For music and movie fans for systematization of huge collections.
Disc label printing software supports a wide range of CD label printers, including: Canon iP4000, Canon iP6600D, Canon MG5270, Canon MP630, Canon MP970, Epson PM920C, Epson PM-G800, Epson Stylus Photo R265, Epson Stylus Photo RX560, EZ CD Print 5700, HP Photosmart C5383, HP Photosmart D5445, Yurex MantraJet 1150-XL and others.
Compact disc labelling software supports a wide range of label suppliers, including: After Burner, Avery 8695, Avery J8761, Boma LS001, CoolBeLa LS001, De'Smat A4ST-2CD, Hisago CJ3843S (A5), Meritline, Neato Complete, PressIt, Staples, Worldlabel WL-OL5025, Zweckform L7678 and others.