Canon iP7260 printer
Canon iP7260 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon iP7260 printer
Only when you have used the RonyaSoft DVD Label Maker that you will see how utterly great it is to get brilliant results finishes - no longer shall you worry about being unable to make the most of modern technology! Within seconds of starting to use our DVD label software program you can be printing CD or DVD labels and covers on the Canon iP7260 printer.
Wait as there's loads to this Blu-ray, CD or DVD label software than first meets the eye. Simple and easy to use doesn't create simple results, but more professional appearing Blu-ray, CD or DVD labels than you would expect. This CD label maker software gives you a multitude of choices and has plenty of Blu-ray, CD or DVD label and cover templates already installed, not just for making CD and DVD labels, but also CD and DVD covers and inserts to round off the professional look.
We also mentioned this software was great to use. Well, we realize that if you feel you are not 'tech-smart', when you have used the RonyaSoft CD and DVD label maker software, you will feel as confident as any professional graphic artist when you begin making loads of CD/DVD/Blu-Ray covers, disc labels and CD/DVD inserts:
- Highlight the 'Download' button and installation for the Blu-ray/CD/DVD label software is automatic.
- Choose one of the designed Blu-ray/CD/DVD label and covers templates.
- Add any of your own design ideas to make the CD or DVD label even more personal.
- Click on the 'Print' button to start running off your unique DVD or CD printed labels after you have entered Canon iP7260 in to the print settings dialog. Do not forget to check that the latest printer driver is downloaded.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have created!
Everything you need to turn your PC and Canon iP7260 printer in to a fabulous personal gift factory is a touch of imagination.
Anyone will tell you that a surprise with an unique touch, something sweet, will normally be appreciated far more than something costly, so you will have more than paid for your DVD label and cover create software, as soon as you give someone a present.
Think about these for possibilities:
- You're at a wedding and you take loads of un-staged photos or video clips of everyone looking cheerful and having a ball. Choose your favorites, burn them on to a disc and send it to the bride and groom as a thank you for the invitation to their wedding. They will love you for the kind and personal touch. And what did it cost you to create one of the most individual gifts they will be given during their wedding? - The price of a blank disc, two pieces of paper and a dash of ink from your Canon iP7260 printer. Fab huh?
- Use vibrant images and pics to to make CD & DVD covers and make disc labels to easily identify your CD's and DVD's.
- Opt for a photo of your pooch or cat on the cover and CD and DVD label so you can easily identify which CD your pet's photos are all kept on.
- What occurs if you have your laptop and memory stick stolen - where are all your photos kept? Make extra safe you don't lose all stored memories of those occasions in your life - just print off some cool CD DVD labels, burn your snaps on to a disc and put everything safely where you can see it.
- Make an one-off video for employment applications and create a professional looking case with a smart CD & DVD label to add the perfect touches.
RonyaSoft DVD Label Maker is the best software addition to operate with your Canon iP7260 printer so download it now and get those stylistic juices flowing!
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD label creation software supports Microsoft Windows System, including Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows7 and is compatible with a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label printers, eg: Canon iP3000, Canon iP4870, Canon MG6350, Canon MP780, Canon Pro9000 MarkII, Epson PM-950C, Epson Stylus Photo 900, Epson Stylus Photo R285, Epson Stylus Photo R380, EZ CD Print Plus, HP Photosmart D5100 series, HP Photosmart Premium, Yurex MantraJet 1150-XL and others.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD label design software supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label suppliers, eg: Americal 313900 3-up, APLI 10210, Boma BMS002HI CD DVD, Canson 987-283, CoolBeLa LS001HI, Diamond D7660S, Kyso 5511 CD DVD, LabelWhiz 62000, Online Labels O5625, PressIt, Sanwa LB-CDR010 CD DVD, Xerox 3R6322, Zweckform L7676 and others.