Canon MG8150 printer
Canon MG8150 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon MG8150 printer
After you have only used the RonyaSoft DVD Label Creator you can understand how simple and straightforward it is - 'user friendly' takes on a totally new understanding! Within just a couple of minutes of downloading the DVD labeler software by clicking on the link, you will be printing off fantastic Blu-Ray CD DVD labels and covers using your Canon MG8150 printer.
Please don't turn off there, as you may be missing the larger reason behind your new CD labels printing software. RonyaSoft haven't gone to such measures just so you can print off a list of tracks on a CD or a film title on a label. No! This CD & DVD label software will provide you so many alternatives for Blu-ray, CD or DVD label making to enable you to print professional looking labels and covers. Plus, the CD & DVD label making software can also help to print Blu-ray, CD or DVD cases and box inserts with the help of predesigned Blu-ray, CD or DVD templates.
We also indicated this software was simple to employ. Well, we know that if you sense you are not 'tech-smart', once you have used the RonyaSoft CD DVD labels designer software, you will feel as clever as any professional graphic artist as you start making plenty of CD, DVD and Blu-ray case covers, disc labels and Blu-Ray DVD case inserts:
- To automatically receive your CD DVD labels making software, click on the 'Download' button.
- Pick out your favorite design from any of the great CD DVD label templates.
- Add any of your own design ideas to make the CD /DVD/Blu-ray labels even more personal.
- Click on the 'Print' button to commence your unique CD and DVD printed labels after you have entered Canon MG8150 in to the print settings dialog. Don't forget to check that the latest printer driver is downloaded.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have produced!
All you need to turn your PC and Canon MG8150 printer in to a little personal gift factory is a touch of imagination.
There is nothing nicer than being given a gift which demonstrates someone cares enough to make something special for you. Save on costly shop-bought presents and with your first gift to someone special you will have covered the cost of your RonyaSoft CD DVD label software.
What about making some of these:
- You are at your brother or sister's eighteenth. It is an incredibly special day in their life and one they will forever think about when they become older. What better way to assist them reminisce about their special occasion than for you to take lots of pictures and video clips of the occasion, from start to finish, insert them all on a CD or DVD and present it to them as an individual way of saying how proud you are of them. It will make the day for them and it will have cost you next to nothing, save for a few bits of paper, a blank CD or DVD and a splash of ink from your Canon MG8150 printer.
- Use vibrant images and snaps to to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray case covers and create disc labels to easily pick out your CD's and DVD's.
- Do you love being creative? Why not make new images for the CD or DVD covers for your collection?
- It's easy to store all your pics on your computer or a memory stick, but make a fantastic label to put on a CD or create a CD box cover and insert and establish a physical library of all your memories.
- Want to stand out from the masses when desperately wanting to impress even before you have been offered a job interview? Produce a superb looking CD rounded off with printed case cover, printed insert and printed label to make a great impression.
How many blank CD's have you lying around with music on them, but you can't remember what? These days are now over when you utilise the RonyaSoft DVD label create software program to rapidly and efficiently run off a few labels with your Canon MG8150 printer.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD labelling software works on Microsoft Windows Operational System, including Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows7 and supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray surface printers, including: Canon i905D, Canon iP5300, Canon MG6340, Canon MP600R, DYMO DiscPainter, Epson PM-980C, Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW, Epson Stylus Photo R2000, Epson Stylus Photo R390, Epson Stylus Photo TX810FW, HP Photosmart C5580, HP Photosmart D7500 series, Yurex MantraJet 1050 and similar.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD labels printing software supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label papers, including: Americal 313910, APLI 10398, Big W, CD Stomper 2-up Slim Sheet CD DVD, Compulabel 312750, Emerald 5511 650 TC CD DVD, Koral A4 CD DVD 2-up, Lorenz Bell LB6082, NCR 904067, PrintIT 2CDZ CD DVD Label, Techworks, Z-Lable 05773, Zweckform L7860 DVD and similar.