Canon iP4920 printer
Canon iP4920 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon iP4920 printer
When you have correctly used the RonyaSoft CD Cover Creator you will canyou discover how simple and easy it is - 'user friendly' takes on a totally new understanding! Within a few moments of downloading the CD labelling software programme from the link below, you can be making CD and DVD labels and covers on your Canon iP4920 printer.
Don't stop there though as there's loads to this CD, DVD and Blu-ray labels software than first meets the eye. Simple and easy to use doesn't produce simple prints, but more professional looking CD, DVD and Blu-ray labels than you would expect. This disk label creator program gives you a multitude of choices and has loads of CD, DVD and Blu-ray label and cover templates already installed, not just for making CD DVD labels, but also CD, DVD & Blu-ray case covers and case inserts to complete the professional look.
How easy do you need label making to be? A few clicks of a mouse is enough for you to then be running off your own CD DVD labels, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray case covers and Blu-Ray DVD case inserts. You don't require to be a tech 'nerd' to 'click' with this simple to download label printing software, just use it and see for yourself!
- Download and install CD & DVD Label & Cover Creator program for free to try.
- Click on your chosen option from a fantastic choice of brilliant CD DVD label templates.
- Personalize your choice.
- Print the designed label by clicking the 'Print' button. Do not forget to specify your Canon iP4920 printer during the design process and to install the latest free version of the driver.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have produced!
The RonyaSoft label making software instantly gives you and your Canon iP4920 printer everything you could desire for personalizing so many great CD or DVD surprises.
Anyone will tell you that a surprise with a personal touch, something sweet, will always be appreciated far more than something costly, so you will have more than paid for your CD labels print program, when you give someone a present.
Have a go doing some of these:
- You are at your brother or sister's eighteenth. It is an incredibly special day in their life and one they will forever think about when they become older. What more clever way to help them reminisce about their special day than for you to take lots of pictures and video clips of the day, from start to finish, put them all on a CD, DVD or Blu-ray and offer it to them as a unique way of demonstrating how proud you are of them. It will complete the day for them and it will have cost you next to nothing, save for a few bits of paper, a blank CD, DVD or Blu-ray and a splash of ink from your Canon iP4920 printer.
- Use emotive photos to create CD/DVD/Blu-Ray case covers or create CD DVD labels for your compilation CD's - thunder, sunshine, rain, a calm sea, a rainbow...
- Choose a photo of your dog or cat on the cover and CD and DVD label so you can easily spot which CD your pet's photos are all stored.
- What a disaster if you have your laptop and memory stick damaged - where are all your photos put? Make super safe you don't lose all recorded memories of those great days in your life - just print off some cool CD and DVD labels, burn your photos on to a disc and keep everything securely where you can see it.
- Make a personal video for job applications and print a professional looking box with a smart CD and DVD label to add the perfect touches.
The RonyaSoft CD Cover Creator is excellent for using with your Canon iP4920 printer, so there's nobody to stop you today from commencing your own little print shop!
CD DVD label creation program supports Windows Operational System, including popular Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions and works with a wide range of CD DVD label printers, eg: Canon i9950, Canon iP4910, Canon MG6120, Canon MG8220, Epson Artisan 710, Epson PM-G700, Epson Stylus Photo P50, Epson Stylus Photo R280, Epson Stylus Photo R360, EZ CD Print 6500, HP Photosmart C5550, HP Photosmart D5400 series, Yurex MantraJet 1050 and similar.
CD DVD label making program supports a wide range of CD DVD labels, eg: Ace 61400 series, APLI 10400, Avery L6015, Boma LS301-HIG CD DVD, CoolBeLa LD007 CD DVD, DeskTop Labels 3302-CD CD DVD Labels, Hisago LP844S, LabelWhiz LW60300, Office Depot CD DVD Jewel Case, ProLabel NJG4520, Tinlex TL-Label-3A, Veriad VH585 587, Zweckform L6117 and similar.