Canon i965 printer
Canon i965 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon i965 printer
After you have tried the RonyaSoft CD & DVD Label Designer, brilliant! will be the word that springs to mind - you'll definitely be amazed at how simple it is to download the label printing software programme by clicking on the link below and within just a couple of ticks you will be producing fantastic Blu-Ray CD DVD labels and covers on your Canon i965 printer.
Yet that's not all that's available with this fantastic Blu-ray/CD/DVD label creation program. RonyaSoft may have made this software as easy as possible to use, but the prints would suggest differently when you see the standard of printed CD or DVD labels. This Blu-ray, CD or DVD label printer program has choices galore for making professional and classy labels! Yet for making Blu-ray, CD or DVD labels and covers isn't all when you know you'll need Blu-ray, CD or DVD case inserts and case covers too and discover RonyaSoft have a load of templates you can use.
Regarding simple to use, well 'user-friendly' is now even more friendly. Just use the directions to discover how easy, yet sharp and professional results will be when you start to make CD/DVD/Blu-Ray case covers, CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels and CD case inserts:
- Click on the 'Download' button and installation for the CD & DVD labeller program is automatic.
- Click on your chosen option from a great choice of brilliant CD label templates.
- Add any of your own design ideas to make the CD /DVD/Blu-ray label extremely personal.
- Click on the 'Print' button to start running off your unique CD printed label after you have entered Canon i965 in to the print settings dialog. Never forget to ensure that the latest printer driver is installed.
Maximize the potential of your computer and Canon i965 printer where you can now produce a fantastic array of CD & DVD labels, case inserts and case covers, to create lovely surprises.
Anyone will tell you that a present with an unique touch, something sweet, will normally be appreciated far more than something bought, so you will have more than paid for your CD & DVD label and cover design program, when you give someone a present.
What about these for ideas:
- Life is all about memories, and a few of the memorable ones we have are of family days spent together. Everyone has a camera and everyone has their own set of pictures, but what joy to make a assembly of the 'best of' photos from everyone and then create a few copies on to a compact disc, print your own special labels and case covers using the RonySoft label printer for CD's, DVD's and Blu-rays and your Canon i965 printer and post them as a unique gift to each member of the family who was present.
- Chose your nicest photos and pictures to design CD/DVD/Blu-Ray case covers or design CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels.
- Have to store pics cataloged? Put a relevant photo on the compact disc label or DVD box cover.
- What a disaster if you have your laptop and memory stick destroyed - where are all your photos stored? Make extra sure you don't lose all recorded memories of those occasions in your life - just print off some cool CD and DVD labels, burn your pics on to a disc and put everything sensibly where you can see it.
- Are you searching a new way to make you stand out when applying for jobs. Do you need to seem better from the rest of the competition. Do you need to shock your prospective employers with a showcase of yourself on a DVD with an excellent printed DVD label and printed DVD cover designed for each application?
RonyaSoft CD & DVD Label Designer is the ideal software extra to operate with your Canon i965 printer so download it today and get those imaginative creative juices flowing!
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD labelling program runs on Microsoft Windows Platform, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and works with a wide range of disc label printers, eg: Canon iP4200, Canon MG5240, Canon MG8120, Canon MP830, DYMO DiscPainter, Epson Artisan 837, Epson Stylus Photo PX810FW, Epson Stylus Photo R340, Epson Stylus Photo T50, HP Photosmart C5270, HP Photosmart C5324, Rimage Everest II, Yurex MantraJet 1050 and others.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD label design program supports a wide range of disc labels, eg: Ace 61200 series, Avery 8694, Avery L7760, Boma LS101, Compulabel 375085, DeskTop Labels 3302CD-GLD CD DVD Labels, Kingdom 2-up, Micro Application, MicroApplication 5040 A4, PressIt, Sanwa LB-CDR009 CD DVD, Zweckform C9660, Zweckform L7776 and others.