Epson Stylus Photo T60 printer
Epson Stylus Photo T60 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Epson Stylus Photo T60 printer
Only when you have tried the RonyaSoft CD DVD Cover Maker that you should realize how utterly great it is to operate great results finishes - never again will you have any fears of failing to make the most of modern technology! Within seconds of downloading our CD DVD labelling software program you will be printing Blu-Ray CD DVD labels on your Epson Stylus Photo T60 printer.
Hold on as there's much more to this CD and DVD labels software than initially meets the eye. Simple and easy to use doesn't produce simple results, but more professional appearing CD and DVD labels than you would expect. This compact disc label designer software gives you a multitude of choices and has so many choices of CD and DVD label and cover templates already installed, not just for making CD and DVD labels, but also CD, DVD & Blu-ray covers and inserts to round off the professional look.
And as for simple to use, well 'user-friendly' just got even more friendly. Just follow the instructions to understand how easy, yet effective and professional results will be when you begin to print CD/DVD covers, CD labels and CD DVD inserts:
- To automatically download the CD DVD label creation software, click on the 'Download' button.
- Pick out your favorite design from any of the great CD DVD label templates.
- Change the design of your label according to your wishes.
- Click on the 'Print' button to commence your unique DVD or CD printed labels after you have entered Epson Stylus Photo T60 in to the print settings dialog. Don't forget to inspect that the latest printer driver is installed.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have printed off!
All it needs to turn your PC and Epson Stylus Photo T60 printer in to a fabulous personal gift factory is a little imagination.
Anyone will tell you that a gift with an unique touch, something thoughtful, will forever be appreciated far more than something bought, so you will have more than paid for your CD DVD label make software, when you give someone a present.
How about these for possibilities:
- You're at a wedding and you take plenty of un-staged photos or video clips of attendees looking happy and having a ball. Select your best, burn them on to a disc and give it to the bride and groom as a thank you for the invitation to their marriage. They will adore you for the sweet and personal touch. And what did it cost you to produce one of the most kind offerings they will be given during their wedding? - The cost of a blank disc, a couple of pieces of paper and a drop of ink from your Epson Stylus Photo T60 printer. Cool huh?
- Chose your best photos and pics to design Blu-ray, CD or DVD covers and design CD labels.
- Do you enjoy being creative? Why not create new images for the CD & DVD covers for your collection?
- What a disaster if you have your laptop and memory stick damaged - where are all your photos stored? Make doubly certain you don't lose all treasured memories of those moments in your life - just print off some cool CD labels, burn your photos on to a disc and put everything sensibly where you can see it.
- Need to stand out from the masses when desperately attempting to impress even before you have been offered a job interview? Make a professional looking CD DVD finished off with printed case cover, printed insert and printed label to make a great impression.
The RonyaSoft CD DVD Cover Maker is superb for using with your Epson Stylus Photo T60 printer, so there's zero to stop you now from starting your own ideal print shop!
CD label creator software runs on Windows Platform, including latest Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions and supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label printers, including: Aleratec Robojet AutoPrinter 100, Canon iP8500, Canon MG6250, Canon MG8270, Canon Pro9000 MarkII, Epson PM-980C, Epson Stylus Photo 2100, Epson Stylus Photo R1900, Epson Stylus Photo R350, HP Photosmart C5275, HP Photosmart C5288, Primera Bravo, Trace Affex CD-Artist and others.
CD label create software supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label papers, including: Ace 50300 series, Avery 8931, Avery 8962, Cassette House, CoolBeLa LD007 CD DVD, Dorado LB-A6 CD DVD (138x270 sheet), Koral A4 CD DVD 2-up, LabelWhiz LW50400 3-up, Neato Full Coverage CD DVD 2-up, Polyline NCD465, Telliton, Zweckform L6044, Zweckform L7860 DVD and others.