Canon MG6130 printer
Canon MG6130 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon MG6130 printer
Once you have tried the RonyaSoft Blu-ray CD DVD Cover Maker, simplicity will be the word that comes to mind - you'll surely be blown away at how uncomplicated it is to download the labels creation software programme by clicking on the link on this page and within just a couple of ticks you will be printing brilliant CD or DVD labels on your Canon MG6130 printer.
But that's not all that's useful with this fantastic CD DVD labels making software. RonyaSoft may have made this software as easy as possible to use, but the outcome would suggest differently when you see the standard of printed CD or DVD labels. This CD and DVD labels maker software has options galore for creating impressive labels! But for creating CD and DVD labels and covers isn't all when you know you'll need CD and DVD inserts and covers too and notice RonyaSoft have a selection of templates you can use.
We also mentioned this software was fantastic to use. Well, we know that if you worry you are not 'tech-savvy', when you have used the RonyaSoft CD & DVD labels maker software, you will feel as clever as any professional graphic artist when you commence design loads of CD, DVD and Blu-ray covers, CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels and DVD inserts:
- Download and install CD DVD Label & Cover Maker software program for free to try.
- Click on your chosen option from a fantastic choice of preinstalled CD label and cover templates.
- Alter the design of a label according to your wishes.
- Start printing your specially designed CD and DVD label after clicking the 'Print' button, after selecting your Canon MG6130 as the correct printer being used. Always use the latest free driver updates.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have printed off!
Improve the potential of your computer and Canon MG6130 printer where you can now print a fantastic array of CD DVD labels, inserts and covers, to make lovely gifts.
Anyone will tell you that a gift with a personal touch, something thoughtful, will normally be appreciated far more than something bought, so you will have more than paid for your Blu-ray CD DVD label print software, when you give someone a present.
What about these for possibilities:
- You are at your brother or sister's eighteenth. It is an incredibly special day in their life and one they will always look back on when they are older. What smarter way to help them reminisce about their special day than for you to take loads of pictures and video clips of the day, from start to finish, set them all on a CD or DVD and offer it to them as an individual way of saying how proud you are of them. It will make the day for them and it will have cost you next to nothing, save for a few bits of paper, a blank CD or DVD and a dash of ink from your Canon MG6130 printer.
- Use emotive photos to make CD, DVD and Blu-ray covers or make CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels for your compilation CD's - thunder, sunshine, rain, a calm sea, a rainbow...
- Opt for a photo of your canine or cat on the cover and CD & DVD label so you can easily see which CD your pet's photos are all stored.
- It's easy to store all your photos on your computer or a memory stick, but create a fantastic label to put on a CD or create a CD box cover and insert and make a physical library of all your memories.
- Are you seeking a new way to make you stand out when applying for work. Do you need to seem superior from the rest of the them. Do you need to impress your potential employers with a showcase of yourself on a DVD with an excellent printed DVD label and printed DVD box made for each application?
How many blank CD's have you lying around with music on them, though you can't remember what? These days are now in the past as you try the RonyaSoft Blu-ray CD DVD label print software to rapidly and easily run off a few labels using your Canon MG6130 printer.
Blu-ray labeller software supports Windows Operational System, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and is compatible with a wide range of CD DVD label printers, eg: Canon iP4600, Canon iP4920, Canon MG6220, Canon MP810, Epson Artisan 50, Epson PM-950C, Epson Stylus Photo 1500W, Epson Stylus Photo R340, Epson Stylus Photo R800, HP Photosmart C5250, HP Photosmart D5145, Microboards Print Factory, Yurex MantraJet 1050 and others.
Blu-ray labels making software supports a wide range of CD DVD label stocks, eg: Ace 60400 series, Avery 5696 CD DVD Jewel Case, Boma BMS001-CLR CD DVD, Compulabel 312715, DECAdry OLW-4824 CD DVD (old format), Herma 4471 CD DVD Label, Kyso 5511 CD DVD, LabelWhiz 62000, MicroApplication 5040 A4, Printec AnyLabel L3771S L3773S, Staples, WHSmith, Zweckform L7776 and others.