Canon iP4740 printer
Canon iP4740 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon iP4740 printer
After you have successfully operated the RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Maker, brilliant! will be the word that springs to mind - you will surely be thrilled at how quick it is to download the labels making software program by clicking on the link on this page and within just a couple of ticks you will be printing professional-looking CD and DVD labels on your Canon iP4740 printer.
Wait as there's plenty to this CD, DVD and Blu-ray labeling software than initially meets the eye. Simple and easy to use doesn't create simple prints, but more professional appearing CD, DVD and Blu-ray labels than you would expect. This compact disc label maker software gives you masses of choices and has plenty of CD, DVD and Blu-ray label and cover templates already installed, not just for printing CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels, but also Blu-ray, CD or DVD box covers and box inserts to produce the professional look.
How simple do you like labeling to be? A few clicks of a mouse is enough for you to then be printing your own Blu-ray labels, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray box covers and CD DVD box inserts. You don't require to be a genius to 'click' with this simple to download label making software, just have a go and see for yourself!
- Hit the 'Download' button and installation for the Blu-ray/CD/DVD labeling software program is automatic.
- Pick out your favorite design from any of the preloaded CD DVD label and cover templates.
- Personalize your choice.
- Click on the 'Print' button to start running off your unique CD and DVD printed label after you have entered Canon iP4740 in to the print settings dialog. Don't forget to inspect that the latest printer driver is used.
Enhance the potential of your computer and Canon iP4740 printer where you can now run off a fantastic array of Blu-ray/CD/DVD labels, box inserts and box covers, to make lovely gifts.
Anyone will tell you that a present with an unique touch, something sweet, will forever be appreciated far more than something costly, so you will have more than paid for your CD DVD labels create software, the first time you give someone a present.
Think about these fantastic suggestions:
- You're at a wedding and you take plenty of un-staged photos or video clips of everyone looking happy and having a great time fun. Pick your best, burn them on to a disc and send it to the bride and groom as a thank you for the invitation to their special day. They will love you for the kind and personal touch. And what did it cost you to produce one of the most unique offerings they will be given during their wedding? - The price of a blank disc, few pieces of paper and a drop of ink from your Canon iP4740 printer. Great huh?
- Use scenic photos to print CD and DVD box covers and print Blu-ray labels for your compilation CD's - thunder, sunshine, rain, a calm sea, a rainbow...
- Have to keep pics cataloged? Put a topical photo on the compact disc label or DVD case cover.
- Memories shared always last longer - download your pics of a do on to a DVD and design a label, cover and insert, then present to all who were attending!
- Keen to stand out from the crowd when anxiously attempting to impress even before you have been offered a job interview? Produce a professional looking CD rounded off with printed case cover, printed insert and printed label to make a brilliant memorable impression.
The RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Maker is excellent for using with your Canon iP4740 printer, so there's nobody to stop you today from starting your own ideal print shop!
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD label creator software is compartible with Microsoft Windows Operational System, including latest Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions and works with a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label printers, eg: Canon iP3000, Canon iP4920, Canon MG5320, Canon MP500, Canon MP970, Epson PM-D750, Epson Stylus Photo 1410, Epson Stylus Photo R320, Epson Stylus Photo T50, EZ CD Print 4200, HP Photosmart C5390, HP Photosmart Premium, Yurex MantraJet 1100 and others.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD labels create software supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label providers, eg: Anker CD DVD, APLI 10398, Avery J8676, CD LabelCorp Custom CD DVD (5x9 sheet), DECAdry OLW-4899, Herma 5085 CD DVD Label, Label+ 2-up CD DVD & ZIP, LabelWhiz LW61300, Neato CD DVD 2-up with core spine, ProLabel FFCD, Sanwa LB-CDR010 CD DVD, WHSmith, Zweckform L7760 and others.