Canon MP960 printer
Canon MP960 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon MP960 printer
When you have used the RonyaSoft CD DVD Cover Designer, easy will be the word that comes to mind - you will definitely be thrilled at how quick it is to download the labels printing software by clicking on the link underneath and within just a couple of minutes you will be producing brilliant CD or DVD labels and covers on your Canon MP960 printer.
Wait as there's plenty to this CD, DVD and Blu-ray label software than first meets the eye. Simple and easy to use doesn't mean simple copy, but more professional looking CD, DVD and Blu-ray labels than you would expect. This CD label printer software gives you loads of choices and has loads of CD, DVD and Blu-ray label and cover templates already installed, not just for making CD DVD labels, but also Blu-ray, CD or DVD case covers and case inserts to round off the professional look.
We also mentioned this software was simple to work with. Well, we understand that if you sense you are not 'tech-smart', when you have tried the RonyaSoft CD and DVD labels maker software, you will feel as confident as any professional graphic artist when you commence making plenty of CD/DVD case covers, CD DVD labels and Blu-Ray/CD/DVD case inserts:
- To automatically receive your CD and DVD labels making software, click on the 'Download' button.
- Choose one of the installed CD and DVD label templates.
- Add any of your own design ideas to create the CD or DVD labels really personal.
- Click on the 'Print' button to begin your unique CD and DVD printed label after you have entered Canon MP960 in to the print settings dialog. Never forget to check that the latest printer driver is downloaded.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have created!
Improve the potential of your computer and Canon MP960 printer where you can now print a fantastic array of CD and DVD labels, case inserts and case covers, to make lovely presents.
Have you ever noticed how a personally made gift really matters to someone you love? Why spend money on expensive presents that anyone can buy, when with the RonyaSoft CD DVD labels make software, you can save a fortune on gifts and become ten times more thoughtful?
Have a go doing some of these:
- Life is all about memories, and a few of the best ones we have are of family days spent together. Everyone has a camera and everyone has their own set of pictures, but what fun to make a assembly of the 'best of' photos from everyone and then run off a few copies on to a CD-disc, print your own special labels and case covers using the RonySoft label printer for CD's, DVD's and Blu-rays and your Canon MP960 printer and post them as a memorable gift to each member of the family who was in attendance.
- Use vibrant images and snaps to to design CD, DVD and Blu-ray case covers or design CD DVD labels to easily identify your CD's and DVD's.
- Do you love being practical? Why not make new styles for the CD and DVD covers for your collection?
- What a disaster if you have your laptop and memory stick stolen - where are all your photos kept? Make doubly safe you don't lose all treasured memories of those occasions in your life - just print off some cool CD DVD labels, burn your pics on to a disc and keep everything sensibly where you can see it.
- Make an one-off video for employment applications and make an attractive case with a smart CD DVD label to add the perfect touches.
The RonyaSoft CD DVD Cover Designer is ideal for using with your Canon MP960 printer, so there's nothing to stop you today from commencing your own brilliant print shop!
CD DVD label printing software runs on Microsoft Windows OS, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and works with a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label printers, eg: Canon iP4000R, Canon MG5250, Canon MG8140, Canon MP830, Canon MP950, Epson PM-G700, Epson PX-G900, Epson Stylus Photo R320, Epson Stylus Photo RX640, HP Photosmart C5275, HP Photosmart C5393, HP Photosmart D5460, Yurex MantraJet 1100 and similar.
CD DVD labels maker software supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels, eg: Agipa 119884, Avery 5696 CD DVD Jewel Case, Boma LD002-CL, CD Stomper CD DVD Label Insert Combo, Custom Paper, Herma 5084 CD DVD Label, IGEPA EA-CD-ROM2Q, Merax, Online Labels O5025, Printec AnyLabel V3771 V3773, SureThing A4, Zweckform L6043, Zweckform L7776 and similar.