Zooming a document
Zoom operations allow you to see what exactly you are working on - from a zoomed-out view of the whole document to a zoomed-in view of its small area.
The following commands are available for this purpose:
- Zoom In : to zoom a document in.
- Zoom Out : to zoom a document out.
- Zoom Window : to fit a document to the width and height of the pasteboard area.
- Zoom to Window Width : to fit a document to the width of the pasteboard area.
- Zoom 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 percent: to zoom a document to a needed degree.
The commands are available in the View menu and partially on the zoom bar.
|The zoom bar|
Another way to zoom a document is to use the zoom bar slider. Move the slider to the left to zoom the document out or to the right to zoom it in.
Alternatively, to zoom a document you can use the scroll wheel holding down the Shift key.
The mouse scroll wheel may be used to move the document too.
To move a document vertically, use the scroll wheel or click buttons in the right scrollbar.
To move a document horizontally, use the scroll wheel holding down the Ctrl key or click buttons in the bottom scrollbar.