Saving a document as an image/pdf
To save the document as a pdf file or jpg image file:
- Click the Save As Image/PDF item in the File menu.
The Save As Image/PDF dialog box will open.
The Save As Image/PDF dialog box
- Select a folder and a filename.
- Choose a file type: jpeg image or pdf file.
- Choose image quality from the Jpeg Quality drop-down list.
- To draw cut or fold lines, select the corresponding checkboxes.
- Click the Save button.
If document size is large, saving it may take some time. Please, wait until the command has been executed.
Customizing the application for more info about how to control image/pdf rendering quality.See
Alternatively, to obtain PDF files you may install a virtual PDF Printer like CutePDF and print to it.
The current version of the software does not support CMYK colorspace, and generated images/pdfs have RGB-colorspace.