Canon iP4950 printer
Canon iP4950 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon iP4950 printer
After you have used the RonyaSoft CD Label Maker, brilliant! will be the word that springs to mind - you'll be guaranteed to be amazed at how quick it is to download the label design software program by clicking on the link on this page and within just a couple of moments you will be printing brilliant CD or DVD labels on your Canon iP4950 printer.
Wait as there's plenty to this CD, DVD and Blu-ray labeling software than first meets the eye. Simple and easy to use doesn't create simple copy, but more professional appearing CD, DVD and Blu-ray labels than you would expect. This CD label maker software gives you masses of choices and has so many choices of CD, DVD and Blu-ray label and cover templates already installed, not just for creating CD DVD labels, but also Blu-ray, CD or DVD covers and inserts to produce the professional look.
Concerning simple to use, well 'user-friendly' just got even more friendly. Just follow the text to discover how straightforward, yet effective and professional results will be when you commence to make CD and DVD covers, CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels and CD/DVD inserts:
- To automatically receive your CD & DVD label printing software, click on the 'Download' button.
- Opt for one of the installed CD & DVD label and covers templates.
- Edit the design of the label according to your liking.
- Click on the 'Print' button to start running off your unique CD and DVD printed labels after you have entered Canon iP4950 in to the print settings dialog. Do not forget to check that the latest printer driver is downloaded.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have created!
All you need to turn your PC and Canon iP4950 printer in to a little personal gift factory is a touch of imagination.
Anyone will tell you that a gift with a personal touch, something sweet, will always be appreciated far more than something purchased, so you will have more than paid for your CD label make software, when you give someone a present.
What about these fantastic options:
- You're at a wedding and you take plenty of un-staged photos or video clips of all the guests looking cheerful and having a great time fun. Select your best, burn them on to a disc and give it to the bride and groom as a thank you for the invitation to their special day. They will love you for the sweet and personal touch. And what did it cost you to produce one of the most individual presents they will get during their wedding? - The price of a blank disc, a couple of pieces of paper and a dash of ink from your Canon iP4950 printer. Great huh?
- Use jazzy images and photos to to design CD, DVD and Blu-ray covers and design CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels to easily spot your CD's and DVD's.
- Need to keep pics cataloged? Put a appropriate photo on the compact disc label or DVD box cover.
- Memories shared can last longer - download your pics of a do on to a DVD and create a label, cover and insert, then give a copy to all who were attending!
- Are you seeking a novel way to make you stand out when applying for work. Do you want to seem superior from the rest of the competition. Do you want to shock your potential employers with a showcase of yourself on a DVD with an excellent printed DVD insert and printed DVD box specifically for each application?
How many blank CD's have you lying around with something on them, though you can't remember what? These days are now long gone as you utilise the RonyaSoft CD label print software program to rapidly and easily run off a few labels with your Canon iP4950 printer.
CD DVD label design software works on Microsoft Windows System, including latest Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions and works with a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray surface printers, eg: Canon iP3000, Canon iP4910, Canon MG5350, Canon MP610, Canon MP950, Epson PM-900C, Epson Stylus Photo P50, Epson Stylus Photo R310, Epson Stylus Photo R360, HP Photosmart C5273, HP Photosmart C5300 series, HP Photosmart D5463, Trace Affex CD-Artist and similar.
CD DVD label making software supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels, eg: Ace 60400 series, Avery 8696 CD DVD Jewel Case, Avery Maxell M87361, Compulabel 312693, DECAdry DLW-1744, DeskTop Labels 3303-CD CD DVD Labels, Hisago CJ4846S CD DVD (A5), LabelWhiz LW50400 3-up, MicroApplication 5040 A4, Polyline CD458G, UBL CD DVD 2-up, WHSmith, Zweckform L6117 and similar.