Canon i9950 printer
Canon i9950 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon i9950 printer
When you have correctly used the RonyaSoft CD & DVD Cover Designer you will understand how effective and straightforward it is - 'user friendly' takes on a whole new understanding! Within a few moments of swiftly downloading the CD & DVD labeller software after using the download link, you can be printing CD and DVD labels on your Canon i9950 printer.
However don't turn off there, as you may not see the larger reason behind this CD DVD labels making software. RonyaSoft haven't gone to such extremes just so you can print off a list of tracks on a CD or a film title on a label. No! This CD & DVD label creator software will give you so many alternatives for Blu-ray, CD or DVD label making to allow you to create attractive labels. In addition, the CD & DVD label creation software can also assist you to print Blu-ray, CD or DVD boxes and case inserts using predesigned Blu-ray, CD or DVD templates.
Concerning easy to use, well 'user-friendly' became even more friendly. Just read the directions to understand how simple, yet effective and professional results will be when you commence to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray covers, DVD labels and Blu-Ray DVD inserts:
- To automatically receive your Blu-ray/CD/DVD labels creation software program, click on the 'Download' button.
- Choose your favorite design from any of the predesigned Blu-ray/CD/DVD label and covers templates.
- Edit the design of the label according to your needs.
- Start printing your unique DVD or CD label after clicking the 'Print' button, after selecting your Canon i9950 as the proper printer being used. Always download the latest free driver updates.
- Have Fun!
All you need to turn your PC and Canon i9950 printer in to a fabulous personal gift factory is a bit of imagination.
Have you ever noticed how a personally made gift really matters to someone you love? Why spend money on costly presents that anyone can buy, when with the RonyaSoft CD & DVD label create software, you can save a fortune on gifts and appear ten times more thoughtful?
Think about these great suggestions:
- You're at a wedding and you take lots of un-staged photos or video clips of all the guests looking happy and having a great time fun. Select your favorites, burn them on to a disc and give it to the bride and groom as a thank you for the invitation to their marriage. They will adore you for the sweet and personal touch. And what did it cost you to make one of the most unique gifts they will be given during their wedding? - The money for a blank disc, two pieces of paper and a splash of ink from your Canon i9950 printer. Fab huh?
- Chose your nicest photos and pictures to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray covers or create DVD labels.
- Do you love being clever? Why not make new images for the CD & DVD covers for your collection?
- What happens if you have your laptop and memory stick stolen - where are all your photos put? Make extra safe you don't lose all treasured memories of those moments in your life - just print off some cool CD and DVD labels, burn your snaps on to a disc and store everything securely where you can see it.
- Are you seeking a new way to make you stand out when applying for work. Do you want to seem different from the rest of the them. Do you have to wow your future employers with a presentation of yourself on a DVD with a professionally printed DVD label and printed DVD cover made for each application?
How many blank CD's have you got with music on them, yet you can't remember what? These days are now over when you utilise the RonyaSoft CD & DVD label print software program to swiftly and effectively run off a few labels on your Canon i9950 printer.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD label create software runs on Microsoft Windows OS, including popular Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions and works with a wide range of disc label printers, including: Canon i9950, Canon iP6000D, Canon MG6240, Canon MP530, Canon Pro9000, Epson PM-G700, Epson Stylus Photo PX710W, Epson Stylus Photo R290, Epson Stylus Photo RX590, HP Photosmart C309c, HP Photosmart C5283, Primera Signature, Yurex MantraJet 1050 and similar.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD labels printing software supports a wide range of disc label providers, including: Ace 61200 series, APLI 2001, Belkin, Cassette House, Custom Paper, Dummy CD Insert, Label Me L-LMCD, Lorenz Bell LB6654, Pimaco, Print Fit 3-up, Smart Label Model Q, Zweckform 6118, Zweckform L7676 and similar.