Canon MG5240 printer
Canon MG5240 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon MG5240 printer
It is not until you have had a go with the RonyaSoft Blu-ray CD DVD Label Creator that you should realize how utterly great it is to get great results finishes - gone are the days when you be afraid of not being able to make the most of modern technology! Within no time at all of installing our Blu-ray CD DVD labelling software programme you will be printing Blu-Ray CD DVD labels on your Canon MG5240 printer.
However don't turn off there, as you may miss the bigger picture for your new CD DVD label print program. RonyaSoft haven't gone to such measures purely so you can print off a list of tracks on a CD or a film title on a label. No! This CD & DVD labels program will give you so many different options for CD and DVD label printing to allow you to print attractive labels. In addition, the CD & DVD label printing software can also help to create CD and DVD boxes and case inserts with the help of predesigned CD and DVD templates.
We also said this software was great to use. Well, we know that if you sense you are not 'tech-smart', after you have employed the RonyaSoft CD and DVD label maker program, you will feel as smart as any professional graphic artist after you start printing lots of CD & DVD box covers, CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels and CD box inserts:
- Highlight the 'Download' button and installation for the CD and DVD labeller software is automatic.
- Choose your favorite design from any of the great CD label and cover templates.
- Add any of your own design ideas to create the CD or DVD label extremely personal.
- Click on the 'Print' button to begin your unique CD printed label after you have entered Canon MG5240 in to the print settings dialog. Never forget to inspect that the latest printer driver is downloaded.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have printed off!
All it needs to turn your PC and Canon MG5240 printer in to a little personal gift factory is a touch of imagination.
There is nothing sweeter than getting a gift which demonstrates someone cares enough to make something individual for you. Save on costly shop-bought presents and with your first gift to someone special you will have covered the cost of your RonyaSoft CD DVD labeller program.
Think about these for suggestions:
- You are at your brother or sister's twenty-first birthday. It is an incredibly special day in their life and one they will always remember when they become older. What more clever way to help them reminisce about their special event than for you to take loads of pictures and video clips of the event, from start to finish, put them all on a CD DVD and present it to them as an individual way of showing how proud you are of them. It will make the day for them and it will have cost you next to nothing, save for a few bits of paper, a blank CD DVD and a dash of ink from your Canon MG5240 printer.
- Use scenic photos to create CD/DVD/Blu-Ray box covers and create CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels for your compilation CD's - thunder, sunshine, rain, a calm sea, a rainbow...
- Use a photo of your dog or cat on the cover and CD & DVD label so you can easily identify which CD your pet's photos are all compiled.
- Memories shared can last longer - download your snaps of a night out on to a CD and make a label, cover and insert, then send to all who were present!
- Are you seeking a novel way to make you stand out when applying for work. Do you want to seem superior from the rest of the competition. Do you need to wow your future employers with a demonstration of yourself on a DVD with an excellent printed DVD label and printed DVD cover designed for each application?
The RonyaSoft Blu-ray CD DVD Label Creator is ideal for using with your Canon MG5240 printer, so there's nothing to stop you instantly from commencing your own ideal print shop!
Blu-ray label make program supports Windows OS, including latest Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions and supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label printers, eg: Canon i965, Canon MG5220, Canon MG5450, Canon MP500, Epson Artisan 50, Epson PM-900C, Epson Stylus Photo 1500W, Epson Stylus Photo R1900, Epson Stylus Photo RX580, HP Photosmart C5240, HP Photosmart C5550, Systor PrintMaster Plus, Trace Affex CD-Artist and similar.
Blu-ray label making program supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label papers, eg: Ace 50400 series, Avery 5696 CD DVD Jewel Case, Boma BMS003HIG CD DVD, Boma LS101, CoolBeLa LS101HIG, Hisago CJ2843S CD DVD (A5), Kyso 5511CPM CD DVD, LabelWhiz LW61200, Pimaco, Polyline MCD462W, ProLabel SGW4525, Xerox 3R6322, Zweckform L7678 and similar.