Using the clipboard
You may use the clipboard to:
- Copy objects inside a single document in the application
- Copy objects between two documents in one application
- Copy data from external applications e.g. Microsoft Word/Excel
Copy objects inside a single document in the application
To copy objects inside a single document select them first, then use clipboard commands. See Copying, pasting, cutting, deleting objects for more info.
Copy objects between two documents in one application
To copy objects between two documents open the source document first, select necessary objects and copy them to the clipboard. Then open the destination document and paste objects. Alternatively, you may copy-paste data between a few instances of the application. See Copying, pasting, cutting, deleting objects for more info.
Copy data from external applications e.g. Microsoft Word/Excel
To copy data from an external application, do the following:
- Run the external application.
- Select the part of the document you need to copy with the cursor.
- Copy the selection to the clipboard.
- Paste clipboard data into the RonyaSoft application.
Note: Keep in mind, if buffer contains only text it will be inserted as text object, only if raster image, it will be inserted as image object, if both text and graphics - then as metafile object.
Clipboard commands are available in the Edit menu of the Main menu.