The application offers the followings methods for rotating objects:
- Drag and Drop method.
- Rotating commands. See Transforming objects for more info.
- Setting a rotation angle in the Properties Editor. See Editing object properties for more info.
Drag and Drop method
To rotate an object with the help of Drag and Drop method:
- Select any object. Object handlers will be displayed.
- Place the cursor over a green handle. The mouse cursor will change.
- Left-click the mouse button.
- Drag the mouse cursor to rotate the object at a necessary angle. A dashed frame will show the position of a rotated object.
- Release the mouse button.