Canon MG6150 printer
Canon MG6150 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon MG6150 printer
After you have actually used the RonyaSoft CD Cover Designer you can understand how simple and easy it is - 'user friendly' takes on a completely new understanding! Within seconds of downloading the CD labels software programme by clicking on the link, you will be running off fantastic CD and DVD labels on your Canon MG6150 printer.
Wait as there's plenty to this CD, DVD and Blu-ray labeler software than first meets the eye. Simple and easy to use doesn't mean simple prints, but more professional appearing CD, DVD and Blu-ray labels than you would expect. This compact disc labels printer program gives you loads of choices and has loads of CD, DVD and Blu-ray label and cover templates already installed, not just for printing CD and DVD labels, but also CD and DVD case covers and case inserts to complete the professional look.
We also indicated this software was great to use. Well, we understand that if you sense you are not 'tech-aware', after you have employed the RonyaSoft CD DVD label designer program, you will feel as confident as any professional graphic artist after you commence making loads of CD & DVD case covers, CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels and Blu-Ray/CD/DVD case inserts:
- Hit the 'Download' button and installation for the Blu-ray/CD/DVD labeler software is automatic.
- Click on your chosen option from a great choice of preinstalled CD DVD label and covers templates.
- Change the design of a label according to your needs.
- Click on the 'Print' button to commence your unique CD printed label after you have entered Canon MG6150 in to the print settings dialog. Do not forget to ensure that the latest printer driver is installed.
Enhance the potential of your computer and Canon MG6150 printer where you can now print a fantastic array of Blu-ray/CD/DVD labels, case inserts and case covers, to make lovely gifts.
There is nothing nicer than getting a gift which demonstrates someone cares enough to make something special for you. Save on costly shop-bought presents and with your first gift to someone special you will have covered the cost of your RonyaSoft CD DVD labeler program.
Try doing some of these:
- You are at your brother or sister's eighteenth. It is an incredibly special moment in their life and one they will always think about when they get older. What smarter way to help them reminisce about their special day than for you to take loads of pictures and video clips of the day, from start to finish, set them all on a CD, DVD or Blu-ray and give it to them as your own way of showing how proud you are of them. It will make the day for them and it will have cost you next to nothing, save for two bits of paper, a blank CD, DVD or Blu-ray and a dash of ink from your Canon MG6150 printer.
- Chose your favourite photos and pics to print CD & DVD case covers or print CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels.
- Do you enjoy being practical? Why not design new images for the CD or DVD covers for your collection?
- Memories shared usually last longer - download your pics of a do on to a DVD and design a label, cover and insert, then give a copy to all who were there!
- Are you searching an individual way to make you stand out when applying for work. Do you need to seem different from the rest of the competition. Do you want to impress your future employers with a presentation of yourself on a DVD with an excellent printed DVD label and printed DVD cover specifically for each application?
The RonyaSoft CD Cover Designer is superb for using with your Canon MG6150 printer, so there's zero to stop you instantly from commencing your own brilliant print shop!
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD label create program runs on Windows Operational System, including latest Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions and supports a wide range of CD DVD label printers, including: Canon iP4750, Canon iP4970, Canon MG5330, Canon MP600R, Canon MP960, Epson PM-930C, Epson Stylus Photo 960, Epson Stylus Photo R3000, Epson Stylus Photo T50, HP Photosmart C5275, HP Photosmart D5145, HP Photosmart D5360, Yurex MantraJet 1050 and others.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD label creator program supports a wide range of CD DVD labels, including: Ace 50300 series, APLI 10209, Avery J8770, Compulabel 312660, CoolBeLa LS101HIG, Diamond D7660S, JP CD DVD FullFace 2-up, Micro Application, Online Labels O5025, ProLabel CDGW458, Uline US CD DVD 2-up S-8077, Xerox 3R6322, Zweckform L6117 and others.