Canon MG5470 printer
Canon MG5470 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon MG5470 printer
Once you have correctly used the RonyaSoft CD & DVD Cover Maker you can willyou discover how simple and wonderful it is - 'user friendly' takes on a completely new understanding! Within seconds of swiftly downloading the CD & DVD labelling software by clicking on the link, you will be running off fantastic CD and DVD labels and covers using your Canon MG5470 printer.
Wait as there's loads to this CD, DVD and Blu-ray labeller software than instantly meets the eye. Simple and easy to use doesn't create simple prints, but more professional appearing CD, DVD and Blu-ray labels than you would expect. This compact disc label creator software gives you a multitude of choices and has loads of CD, DVD and Blu-ray label and cover templates already installed, not just for making CD DVD labels, but also CD and DVD case covers and case inserts to produce the professional look.
How simple do you like labeling to be? A few clicks of a mouse is enough for you to then be producing your own CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels, CD/DVD case covers and Blu-Ray CD case inserts. You don't have to be a tech 'nerd' to 'click' with this simple to download label creation software, just try it and see for yourself!
- Download and install Blu-ray/CD/DVD Label Maker software program for free to try.
- Opt for your favorite design from any of the great CD DVD label and covers templates.
- Add any of your own design ideas to make the CD and DVD labels extremely personal.
- Print the designed label by clicking the 'Print' button. Don't forget to specify your Canon MG5470 printer during the design process and to download and use the latest free version of the driver.
All it needs to turn your PC and Canon MG5470 printer in to a little personal gift factory is a touch of imagination.
Have you ever noticed how a personally made gift really matters to someone you adore? Why spend money on expensive presents that anyone can buy, when with the RonyaSoft CD & DVD labels design software, you can save a fortune on gifts and become ten times more thoughtful?
What about these for possibilities:
- Life is all about memories, and a few of the best ones we have are of family days spent together. Everyone has a camera and everyone has their own set of pictures, but what excitement to make a collage of the 'best of' photos from everyone and then print a few copies on to a compact disc, create your own special labels and case covers using the RonySoft label printing software for CD's, DVD's and Blu-rays and your Canon MG5470 printer and send them as a memorable gift to each member of the family who was there.
- Chose your nicest photos and pictures to design CD/DVD case covers and design CD/DVD/Blu-ray labels.
- Do you enjoy being creative? Why not design new images for the CD & DVD covers for your collection?
- Memories shared usually last longer - download your pics of a do on to a CD and design a label, cover and insert, then send to all who were present!
- Make an one-off video for work applications and design an appealing box with a smart CD & DVD label to add the finishing touches.
RonyaSoft CD & DVD Cover Maker is the perfect software add-on to operate with your Canon MG5470 printer so download it now and get those stylistic juices flowing!
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD label creator software works on Windows Operational System, including latest Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions and works with a wide range of disc label printers, eg: Canon iP4750, Canon iP6000D, Canon MG6240, Canon MP830, Canon MX850, Epson PM-970C, Epson Stylus Photo 900, Epson Stylus Photo R1800, Epson Stylus Photo RX560, Epson Stylus Photo TX720WD, HP Photosmart C5540, HP Photosmart D7560, Yurex MantraJet 1050 and others.
Blu-Ray/CD/DVD labels create software supports a wide range of disc label papers, eg: After Burner, Avery 6691, Avery Maxell M87361, Boma LS301-HI CD DVD, Compulabel 312840, Herma, Hovat, Lorenz Bell, Online Labels O5050, ProLabel FFGWCD, Unistat CD DVD 2-up, Worldlabel WL-OL5000, Zweckform L7676 and others.