Canon iP4970 printer
Canon iP4970 printer CD DVD tray layout
How to print labels on Canon iP4970 printer
Only when you have used the RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Creator that you can realize how utterly great it is to use great prints - never again will you have any fears of being unable to make the most of modern technology! Within moments of installing our CD DVD labelling software programme you will be printing CD or DVD labels and covers on a Canon iP4970 printer.
However that's not all that's useful with this fantastic CD labels print software. RonyaSoft may have made everything as simple as possible to use, but the outcome would suggest differently when you see the impressiveness of printed CD and DVD labels. This CD and DVD label software has ideas galore for printing professional and classy labels! However for printing CD and DVD labels isn't all when you know there are CD and DVD box inserts and box covers too and realize RonyaSoft have a load of templates you can use.
How easy do you want your labeling to be? A few clicks of a mouse is enough for you to then be printing your own CD DVD labels, CD & DVD box covers and CD box inserts. You don't need to be a boffin to 'click' with this simple to download label printing software, just use it and see for yourself!
- Download and install CD DVD Label and Cover Creator software program for free to try.
- Click on your chosen option from a great choice of brilliant CD label and covers templates.
- Personalize your choice.
- Start printing your unique CD label after clicking the 'Print' button, after inputting your Canon iP4970 as the right printer being used. Always use the latest free driver updates.
- Be proud of yourself for what you have created!
The RonyaSoft label making software immediately gives you and your Canon iP4970 printer so much you could want for personalizing so many great CD or DVD surprises.
Anyone will tell you that a gift with an unique touch, something thoughtful, will always be appreciated far more than something costly, so you will have more than paid for your CD DVD label and cover make software, the first time you give someone a present.
Think about these for suggestions:
- You're at a wedding and you take loads of un-staged photos or video clips of all the guests looking cheerful and having a great time fun. Pick your favorites, burn them on to a disc and post it to the bride and groom as a thank you for the invitation to their special day. They will love you for the thoughtful and personal touch. And what did it cost you to produce one of the most unique presents they will have received during their wedding? - The price of a blank disc, two pieces of paper and a splash of ink from your Canon iP4970 printer. Fab huh?
- Use jazzy images and snaps to to create CD & DVD box covers and create CD DVD labels to easily spot your CD's and DVD's.
- Opt for a pic of your dog or cat on the cover and CD or DVD label so you can easily see which CD your pet's photos are all stored.
- It's safer to store all your pics on your computer or a memory stick, but print a memorable label to put on a CD or create a CD case cover and insert and establish a physical library of all your memories.
- Are you looking for a new way to make you stand out when applying for jobs. Do you have to seem superior from the rest of the them. Do you want to impress your prospective employers with a demonstration of yourself on a DVD with a classy printed DVD label and printed DVD box made for each application?
RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Creator is the best software extra to operate with your Canon iP4970 printer so download it today and get those imaginative creative juices flowing!
CD label making software is compartible with Windows System, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8 and is compatible with a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label printers, eg: Brother MFC J835DW, Canon iP4920, Canon MG6120, Canon MP630, Canon Pro9500, Epson Expression XP-800, Epson Stylus Photo P50, Epson Stylus Photo R220, Epson Stylus Photo RX640, EZ CD Print 4200, HP Photosmart C5373, Primera Signature, Yurex MantraJet 1100 and similar.
CD labels making software supports a wide range of CD/DVD/Blu-ray label papers, eg: Ace 50300 series, Avery 5691, Big W, CD LabelCorp CD DVD (5x10 sheet), CoolBeLa LS001, Etiform, Kyso 5511 CD DVD, Memorex 1 sided, Neato CD DVD Plus, Polyline NCD465, Tinlex TL-Label-3A, Worldlabel WL-OL5075, Zweckform L7678 and similar.