Document objects can be transformed by different methods.
The following groups of commands are available for this purpose:
- Flip Vertically : to flip objects vertically.
- Flip Horizontally : to flip objects horizontally.
Making same size commands
- Same Width : to make the width of all selected objects equal to the width of the first selected object.
- Same Height : to make the height of all selected objects equal to the height of the first selected object.
Note: If only one object is selected, its width or height will be set equal to the appropriate value of the document with the object centered.
Tip: To make objects the same size, apply the Same Width command and then the Same Height command.
- Rotate Left : to rotate selected objects 90 degrees leftwards (anti-clockwise).
- Rotate Right : to rotate selected objects 90 degrees rightwards (clockwise).
The commands are available in the Transform menu, in the popup menu or on the Layers toolbar.