The application offers the followings methods for resizing objects:
- Drag and Drop method.
- Making same size commands. See Transforming objects for more info.
- Setting the size in the Properties Editor. See Editing object properties for more info.
Drag and Drop method
To resize an object with the help of Drag and Drop method:
- Select an object. Object handlers will be displayed.
- Place the cursor over any white handle. The mouse cursor will change.
- Left-click the mouse button.
- Drag the mouse cursor to change the object size as necessary. A dashed frame will show the new size of the object.
- Release the mouse button.
Note: To keep the object proportions when resizing, select the Keep aspect ratio checkbox.